Share |
Forum Home Forum Home >Language Area >English
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Logout My Space  Register Register  Login Login

to bomb or not to bomb

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
angel335 View Drop Down

Quote angel335 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to bomb or not to bomb
    Posted: 25/Apr/2012 at 3:13am
To bomb or not to bomb, was the question I was asking myself as I played a definite bomber player tonight. Lets look at the facts of bombing:  It is perfectly legal in all games here at Pop Games. Who of us can cast the first stone who hasn't done bombing EVER in their history of playing? And the worst thing is that bombers have an advantage of winning, than players that set up next shots...and that irks me. But....if I play a bomber about 10 games, I've noticed that I began to win games and possibly catch up. So at times...I enjoy playing bombers....that is...only if they play me 10 games.  :)
Just a thought.

koringa View Drop Down

Quote koringa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/Apr/2012 at 3:29am
Perfection View Drop Down

Quote Perfection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/Apr/2012 at 8:42am
Hi angel , personally i love bombers . Of course they will win games against you but they also miss alot giving you lots of chances . There are times when you have no shot on in 15 ball , when this happens i always play the bomb shot simply because there is no safety shot in 15 ball . If your playing a player who has a pottable ball on but decides to play the bomb shot instead thats telling me he or she is a player of low skill and probaly experience . If you played a bomber for 30 minutes then i would expect a good player to win 9 times out of 10 .
EZ2Beat View Drop Down

Quote EZ2Beat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Apr/2012 at 6:38am
That's why Nick beats me 9 times out of 10... Ermm

EZ2Beat = bomb player. Cry

LOL

Quote Perfection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Apr/2012 at 12:33pm
Lol Chriss , your not a bomb player . We have good games and the wins are pretty even , not that i ever keep count .
angel335 View Drop Down

Quote angel335 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Apr/2012 at 3:06am
Exactly right Nick. Well put. Thumbs%20Up

Carole

angel335 View Drop Down

Quote angel335 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Apr/2012 at 3:08am
Well I'll have to play u, then I can judge Wink

Quote Perfection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Apr/2012 at 7:01am
Your welcome at my table anytime just so long as your flee rate is low .
sharifehsan View Drop Down

Quote sharifehsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2012 at 1:45am
maverick0779 View Drop Down

Quote maverick0779 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2012 at 9:41pm
Well i, personnally have no fleas... My cats used to have fleas but we used powder and got rid of them. Do you think that powder would work as well on certain fleeing players that need it ? lol...Just my opinion, Sincerely, Phil
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>