Share |
Forum Home Forum Home >Language Area >English
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Logout My Space  Register Register  Login Login

banned from chat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sfgiants69 View Drop Down

Quote sfgiants69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: banned from chat
    Posted: 12/Sep/2011 at 11:46pm
i would like to know how i was banned from chat today and if it is because i said bad luck to someong in tm ,sorry but they always say stuff like that to me.and i would also like to find out how long am i banned.thats not fair they can say it to me but i cant say nothing back.hey i paid my 6 months dues to play and chat with new friends.i should be intitled to sometype of explaination right.nobody told me anything like a warning.and all day people say thing in tms.please let me know something so i can correct it and say sorry.thankyou sfgiants69
danny View Drop Down

Quote danny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Sep/2011 at 7:43am
I already explained it to you on mail. You sent me the same text . 24 hrs. due to flooding. no warning needed since this rules are very long time and not new. Always be patient .Remember the TM are all with time limits, so you cannot said you do that because your opponent is very slow. maybe she / he has some problem on net!!! take care and regards. 
danny View Drop Down

Quote danny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Sep/2011 at 8:50am
danny View Drop Down

Quote danny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Sep/2011 at 5:26am
sorry Vee. now free!! rgrds.
kanchaa View Drop Down

Quote kanchaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Oct/2011 at 4:11am
"You are never a looser until you quit trying."
 Post Reply Post Reply