Share |
Forum Home Forum Home >Language Area >English
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Logout My Space  Register Register  Login Login

Hi guys and gals...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EZ2Beat View Drop Down

Quote EZ2Beat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi guys and gals...
    Posted: 15/Jan/2012 at 7:09am
I've been accused of being a ghost by at least 3 people now in 3D snooker.  It is only my third day here.

Therefore, I issue this challenge:

If any moderator or administrator can supply any proof whatsoever that I am a ghost, then please do so.  I suspect the admin has access to my IP address.   Therefore, please scan it to see that it is NOT a proxy, nor is it found on any proxy list.  Nor has any other account EVER logged in with it.  Please verify if you can... as I am tired of being accused of things I am NOT doing.  If found to be a liar, then please delete all accounts, and ban my IP.

Heck... I didn't even run a century yet, yet I'm already accused of cheating.  Just so you guys know, this 3d snooker game is very similar to others out there.  Therefore, don't be surprised if someone comes from one of these other sites and is able to play well.  Yet, furthermore, if someone has a knowledge of snooker from ACTUALLY PLAYING IT IN REAL LIFE, then they're going to play better here... no?Confused

What are you gonna do if one of the top 16 in the world show up here?  Call them a liar too if they play well?
vinay8080 View Drop Down

Quote vinay8080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/Jan/2012 at 1:31am
I faced similar problems too when I was quite new to this site as I play in real too and compete in lots of tm's.so the idea of playing corrct comes from there
excel192002 View Drop Down

Quote excel192002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/Jan/2012 at 5:46am
Hi and welcome to the site EZ2Beat.
Can you please send me the names of the people who called you a cheater in private message. I will see to it as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance and enjoy playing
Excel
EZ2Beat View Drop Down

Quote EZ2Beat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/Jan/2012 at 8:52am
Hi excel192002,

Thank-you for the offer.  However, I am going to respectfully decline.  Although I was accused of cheating to an extent, it was not done in abusive terms with cussing or swearing.  Neither do I want to get anyone in trouble.  My sole intent of posting the first post was to make people aware that there are various reasons a "new player" may play better than your average player... without any cheating involved.

Once again, thank-you for the offer though.
 Post Reply Post Reply